We're hiring software engineers! Click here to view all job postings.
Working remotely makes management significantly harder. With employee burnout on the rise, improving your soft skills is the key to happy, productive teams that stay together.
Kona automates daily check-ins to encourage vulnerability and bonding.
Kona surfaces smart insights so you can stop burnout before it's a problem.
Kona delivers detailed reports on each team for data-based culture decisions.
Kona helps new teammates build
relationships with coworkers faster.
Kona's habits scale remote best practices for more emotionally intelligent leaders.
Kona helps remote teams implement core values in everyday work.
Corine 11:10 am
Feeling green! Excited to start today! Please share pics of pets. I love dogs.
Corine is new to the team! Corine marked herself as Green. Give her a warm welcome by responding to her update.
“I really like Kona. It makes me really think about my mental health and my vibe for the day - I don't usually take the time to think about that.”
Software Engineer, The Athletic
"I saw that someone on my team marked themselves as red today, so I checked in with them and asked them to take the day off. Without Kona I wouldn't have known to do that."
Senior Manager, Customer Support, Greenhouse.io
At Sike Insights, data privacy and security is our highest priority. We are fully compliant with the latest data privacy regulations, including the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) 2020 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We do not store any sensitive message or channel data from your Slack workspace. Our cloud databases are protected with state-of-the-art 256-bit AES encryption through AWS Key Management Service, certified by the following compliance regimes:
• AWS Service Organization Controls (SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3) Reports. You can download a copy of these reports from AWS Artifact.
• PCI DSS Level 1. For more details on PCI DSS compliant services in AWS, you can read the PCI DSS FAQs.
• FIPS 140-2. The AWS KMS cryptographic module is validated, or in the process of being validated, at FIPS 140-2 Level 2 overall with Level 3 for several other categories, including physical security. For more details, you can view the FIPS 140-2 certificate for AWS KMS HSM.
• FedRAMP. You can get more details on AWS FedRAMP compliance at FedRAMP Compliance.
• HIPAA. For more details, you can visit the HIPAA Compliance page.
Our database service uses hardware security modules (HSMs) that have been validated under FIPS 140-2, or are in the process of being validated, to protect the confidentiality and integrity of your keys.
If you have any questions or would like us to delete any stored data, simply reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you in less than 24 hours.
We’re Kona, a Techstars-backed startup. We’ve had prior startups fail because of ineffective remote communication, and we’re building this company to solve the biggest problems in remote work.
Kona's remote team insights are backed by industry experts, including...